CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Ivie's Going Away Party

I know their party was a week ago, but I wanted to put up the pictures I had and say one final farewell to my good friends.
We had a great time at their party. The rain stayed away for the most part. It was nice to hang out with old friends and for the kids to play with Calvin and Indy one last time.
Anne, if you are reading this thank you for all the times we hung out and for letting my kids hang with yours. Javen and Jaxon really love your boys! They love your girls, too, but obviously relate to your boys....you know what I mean. You are one of the greatest people I know and I feel very blessed to have had you in my life. I know your stay in Bellingham was short lived, but it benefited our family in a lot of ways. Thank you so much!
Good luck in Arizona and don't get too much sun! Ha ha, just kidding! Soak up as much as you can. You're the only smart one to leave here to a nice sunny place. But you know the real reason Dave and I don't want to move away from here.......we're really vampires! Hee Hee!

I uploaded a bunch of pictures for this blog but they all ended up on this one slideshow. Sorry about that. The ones of Dave and the boys in front of our fireplace is supposed to be showing that the fireplace is on! It's the beginning of June and Dave resorted to turning it on last night because it's so cold. I turned the heat on today as well. Why are we still so cold up here? What ever happened to Global Warming? Our spring/summers seem to be getting colder and colder up here. It's getting so old! Where are you sun?

One more thing....Javen has his first loose tooth! He's not even in kindergarten yet! Wow! He's excited for it to fall out so he can get some money! My little boy is growing up!

Peace out! (that's for you, Terra)

4 comments:

Oportos said...

OH quit your whining Amy, I'm still here! Just kidding. Losing friends is no fun, but now you have a place to stay if you ever visit Arizona:)
Peace-out Terra

jenn gent said...

Cute photos! :)

And I didn't know you and Dave were vampires... awesome!

Anonymous said...

You are so nice Amy. I am excited to get you sun-burrned in the Fall or Winter!
You need more pictures of you on your blog.
Anne

Anonymous said...

I realized that I hadn't checked your blog in forever, Amy!! I just got caught up on all your pictures...good to catch up again!
Courtney