CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

First bowling trip!

A GREAT friend of mine called this morning and said it was high time I post a new entry. So I think I will do two today. What a treat! I know!
Early in the month of June Dave's parents came to town for Javen's last T-Ball game. Grandpa Ron thought it would be fun to take the kids bowling. This will have been there first time. The boys were so excited! After the first game Javen wanted to play one more so of coure Grandpa said yes. Actually, Javen wanted to stay all day, but we didn't give in to that. The boys could only do "granny" shots down the alley but it's a start. After a while Javen got into it and he started sort of running up to the start like big people do. Then he would stop and watch the ball go down in the same kind of stance big people do and then either rejoice or get mad depending on the outcome. It was so cute to see him try to act like a grown up. Jaxon on the other hand had a hard time getting any kind of speed at all on the ball. I think it showed 1 mile an hour on the screen when he threw his ball down. Finally, Dave helped him put some force into it. Jaxon and Javen both ended up with a couple strikes. So they were pretty satisfied. Dave of course beat everyone two games in a row.


1 comment:

Oportos said...

I like your friend she sounds Cool!
Looks like ya'll had a great time.
Terra