This past week has been pretty fun. Monday we went to my mom's pool again....of course! (No pictures of that, though) Tuesday we went to the Seattle Pacific Science Center with Mike, Jessica and their kids. We had a good time there as well. Wednesday we met up with some friends at the beach in sudden valley and had a great time. I got to chat with old friends I don't see often enough and the boys got to play with friends they don't see often enough. So we all had a good time there. Then that same night our ward had a tri ward youth activity. We went back to sudden valley for boating. Javen BEGGED for a tube ride! What a transformation from last year! So he got one on the way home with Christopher. Dave managed to get Javen out of the wake and it freakd him out. He cried and wanted to get back in the middle. At least he didn't want to stop altogether. He had fun doing that. Yesterday and today we are going back to the pool. (as long as these darn clouds go away!) You gotta love summer!
This is Javen going for a swim.
Space Needle!

Camden and Jaxon standing in front of the huge art
sculpture in front of the science center.

Sometimes the only way I can get in a picture is if one of my kids
takes the picture. This is the quality I get. Oh well. Better than nothing.
Picture of the science center arches from where I was standing















5 comments:
Holy cow! I can't believe how big Owen is getting! He looks so grown up already! Looks like you guys are really enjoying the summer...wish we were there!
So much fun! It reminds me of summer days spent swimming at Lake Samish. And it makes me feel a little guilty that we NEVER go to the beach here. I did buy Marina an adorable swimsuit though.
You guys have been busy! The second to last picture of Owen is so sweet. Good to see you the other day!
I'm impressed with Javen's tubing skills and a bit jealous that you get to hang out on Lake Whatcom!
You are such a fun Mommy!
Post a Comment