Today was finally Jaxon's turn to go to school. Javen started first grade on Tuesday and Jaxon patiently awaited his turn to go. The day arrived and he was excited. Grandma "Peaches" got him all new clothes for school but did he choose any of them to wear? Nope. He likes to pick the first thing he sees in his drawers and he didn't want to change even when I reminded him about his new clothes. He did wear his new shoes, though.
He had a fun day. He said that 15 minutes is just not long enough for recess, though. He had hot lunch on his first day. He had pizza and chocolate milk and loved it. He said he had fun but didn't give too many details as to what they actually did in class. He said they sang some songs and played with toys and that's all I got out of him. I'm sure there was more. I can't wait to help in his class to get a glimpse as to what he will be doing in class.
Here Jaxon is on his walk up to school. He's always a goofy poser for pictures.
This is Jaxon getting ready to leave the house






4 comments:
How fun! I can't believe Jaxon is starting school. You aren't going to know what to do with yourself with only one kid at home a few days a week :-).
So cute! I am happy he had a great first day.
What a big boy! I can't believe it!
Hey, I need you to blgo your family photo shoot!!!
Post a Comment