CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 23, 2009

Stoney Ridge Farm...Finally!

We finally made it to the Pumpkin Patch. We went way later than usual this year. I was waiting for a chance for Dave to come with us but we just couldn't wait anymore. And good thing we went yesterday. It's POURING today! The boys were very well behaved. They were willing to pose for all pictures and no one whined about anything. It was a very pleasant day. We ended up buying our actual pumpkins at Haggen on the way home. Number one because we didn't bring cash with us and they only take cash or checks. We got in paying with quarters! And number two the pumpkins were five cents cheaper per pound at the store. So here are our fun pictures!



























5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new family photo - looks like the boys had fun at the farm.
Aunt Linda

lindsey. said...

Cute pics. What a fun day! Love the new family photo too! You look great.

Tobler Bunch said...

Ok, OWEN melts my heart. Sorry boys! we have yet to go, we need to go!

Christen, Doug and Dillon said...

I really can't believe how big they are all getting! If I lived there, I would totally go to the farm with you! I really like your new family photo also! Very cute!

talonandanna said...

darling photo reid family! fun to see all your cute faces. love the pumpkin patch pics too! happy fall! hope things are well!