







I'm a horrible blogger. I guess I need to do it more often to learn all the tricks with pictures. So for now I'll explain the pictures right here. When you walk in the house you see to your left our living room/dining room. The the left is a small entry room that has the piano and another tv and chair in it. The kitchen is just off the dining room. Love the kitchen! A lot of you have seen my last kitchen....this is a MAJOR step up for me. There is also a half bathroom and two closets downstairs. Upstairs are the three bedroooms. Owen and Jaxon share. I didn't get great pictures of their rooms. Javen already has legos everywhere as you can see. I still need to finish their walls in their rooms with a wall border where the blue and off white paint meet. I haven't had time/money to do it right now. So it will look a lot cuter when it's done. I didn't get a picture of the master bedroom. But picture a bedroom with a bathroom and walk in closet in it. It's pretty basic. I also forgot to take pictures of the two car garage and the back yard. We have a deck with stairs going down into the yard. There is a swingset back there as well. So there you have it. Our new house! So far we love it! The boys are excited for their new school. Their new school has three levels! Javen's kind of dissapointed that his classroom is right next door to Jaxon's and that he doesn't have desks in his class room.....it's tables. It looks like Jaxon gets desks, though. Another thing Javen is upset about. But the school looks really nice. It has a great big gym w/stage and basketball hoops. It's also their cafeteria and the tables are built into the walls. You just pull them down for lunch and then put them back up later. Nice. The boys are already making friends in the neighborhood. In fact, Javen is spending the night at the neighbor's house tonight. His hame is Jackson! (he's 5). So I think it will work out here. So far so good anyway. We haven't been to the new ward yet. That will come Sunday.
Oh yeah, I forgot a picture of the outside. I will do that. Some of you have already seen it so I didn't think to put it on. But I will in the next couple days or when I get around to it. You know how I blog.....
7 comments:
Congratulations!!!! The house looks great. I'm glad the boys are already making friends. Good luck on Sunday at your new ward.
YAY!!! The house looks nice and big. Just perfect for you all. I am still sad about not saying good bye. I will make sure to give you abig hug when I see you for the Fairhaven 15K. CONGRATULATIONS! Have fun making it your home!
Looks great! Congrats to you!!
YAY! Congrats! I love the pics! Looks like a very cute house! I love the paint too; did you do that yourself? Hooray for you guys!
Amy, I am so happy and excited for you and your family! You house looks so nice and I LOVE your kitchen! Enjoy settling in and making new friends. Hope you love your new ward! XOXO!
yay for you guys! something you've worked for and been patient about, pays off! love the red kitchen. hope you continue to settle in and enjoy your new surrounding. send you new address when you have a minute. :)
amy, the house looks awesome! Congrats, and are your boys going to Burlington Edison school? well, have fun enjoying your new abode!
mimi
Post a Comment