CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy VERY Belated Birthday, Jaxon!

Jaxon turned four on March 29th. We didn't have a huge party this year for him. That comes at age five. So we just had family over. Great Grandma and Grandpa Reid, Grandma "Peaches", and John and Debbie came. Jaxon got a new scooter, a soccer ball, a quiz booklet that the boys call "answers", some super hero action figure's, a giant Hulk puzzle, and last but not least an old nintendo NES. Mom and Dad have been having lots of fun playing Mario Bro's and Tetris. Jaxon is content just watching us or Javen play.



I can't believe he's four already. Where does the time go? We still call him "tiny" and I still like to carry him like a baby sometimes. He definetely gets away with more stuff than Javen does. I really need to work on that.
Jaxon is so sweet. At random times he'll just say, "Awww.....you're a good mom, mom." Or "Awwww.....I love you." Then I'll say, "Oh, you are so sweet, Jaxon." "Yeah, I am..."
He does have an angry side though. Sometimes when he gets really mad he does not give up on hitting Javen until he successfully does it no matter how hard we are trying to stop him from doing it. He will wiggle his way through and hit Javen (not very hard, but enough to make Javen cry...which isn't hard) and then run away. He will get this angry face on, grit his teeth and clench is jaw. Oh, we know he's mad when we see that face. But he's just a kid and they have their ups and downs. We love Jaxon very much and are thankful we were lucky enough to have him.

2 comments:

Oportos said...

Nice work Amy! Cute pics, I can't wait to throw Isaac his first birthday.
Love Terra

April said...

Yeah! You've joined the blogspotter's haha!
April