In honor of Mother's Day...
What time do the boys wake up?
Javen wakes up at about 7 and Jaxon usually sleeps in later until about 8 or so.
How long have I been a mom?
5 and a half years
What is my favorite kid show?
Curious George
Favorite chore?
None of them, but loading the dishwasher is satisfying to me.
Favorite meal to cook?
Haystacks
What is your favorite thing that Dave does with the boys?
I like it when he takes them on errands. I also love it when they go on the Father/Son Campout. Unfortunately they have to miss it this year.
What are the 5 things that make me smile while being a mom?
1. When the boys tell me they love me. (Jaxon does this the most)
2. Boys tend to talk about their anatomy a lot and every time they say something about it, I can't help but laugh.
3. I love to watch them interact with other adults. It's usually funny, too.
4. When they try a new food and like it.
5. Seeing them try something and succeed.
Where do I want to take Javen and Jaxon someday?
Disneyland!
One thing you said you'd never do as a mom?
Yell
Favorite quality that my mom has?
My mom is just an all around great woman. She raised four kids all by herself and all of us turned out pretty good. She is patient and smart and can accomplish anything.
Advice for new moms?
Be patient with potty training. and don't worry about every little runny nose, cough or rash. Just relax and deal with things as they come. Babies are strong and resiliant.
I tag: Anna S., Francys, Brianne, and Terra.
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what does echo mean? :) your last posts were fun to read. i'll do my best to live up to the challenge.
Hey Amy! Glad I found your blog again--I was said when the wordpress one disappeard! It's great to hear about the things you love about being a mom, always a good reminder to think about that stuff :)
Post a Comment