CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Lake Pearrygin 2008

This year Pearrygin was a lot of fun. It was more fun than I thought it was going to be. Dave couldn't come for the whole week this year so I was imagining 20 trips to the bathroom each day, (which did happen) making sure the boys had enough good food and water and bathing them by myself, cooking dinner and making lunch, putting them to bed, keeping a close eye on them during the day, trips to the grocery store, keeping ice chests full of ice and moving them throughout the day into shade, trying to read Breaking Dawn and trying to relax.....all alone! And all those things did happen. I did do all those things, but I had A LOT of help in the entertainment department and I cannot thank my family and friends enough for the help they were to me this year. Thank you Burley's for all the boat rides that Javen went on each morning. Thank you Epperson's and Steven for playing with the boys so much and not thinking it was a drag. Thank you Jeanne for adopting Jaxon for the week, not like he gave you a choice. Thank you Melanie and Tyler and Kristen for playing with them as well. Thank you Christopher for all the frisbee fetching and baseball playing. The boys loved that. And to top it all off we had great weather! I don't think I've been there when it has been so hot! I was so nice! We had lots of fun. Dave was able to be there on Thursday night which was a bonus because we thought he would be coming Friday night. So that was a nice treat as well.
So here are some pictures. I didn't take very many. So this is what I got. Both Javen and Jaxon went on tube rides in tubes by themselves. The pictures I got of Jaxon were on the day that he for some reason decided to wear his orange goggles. So he looks really cute. Anyway....Enjoy!




















5 comments:

Brianne said...

What was Kristen doing in that first picture??? What a fun trip, I was bummed that we weren't able to stay longer.

Tobler Bunch said...

That looks like fun. I love the pictures of Jaxon on the beach chair just chillin'. I am sorry we didn't get to talk much at church. I had a lot on my mind. We'll have to catch up later. Thanks for your friendship.
Francys

The Ferguson Family said...

Great pics! It looks like you had a blast! And I see the little countdown there on your blog!!! Congrats!!!

talonandanna said...

you got some great shots! love the goggles for sure. looks like the boys had a great time! being outdoors is the best! sounds like you had some fab help too, that's always a bonus. glad you guys had a fun time!

Oportos said...

WOOHOO! A new entry, haha. It looks like you had a blast. Sorry we couldn't join you, we were a little busy, but we won't talk about that:( By the way you haven't called me today:)
love ya T-dizzy