I had my first appointment today and a quick ultrasound to date the pregnancy. First, there is a baby in there. It has two arms and two legs a brain and a spine! So far so good. But I thought my due date was going to be March 5, but it's actually February 26th or so. So I'm about two weeks further along than I thought. So that was fun! I go back in 6 weeks to find out the gender and make sure everything else is moving along nicely.
Here are two pictures of the baby.

11 comments:
That baby is looking cute~ We are so excited that all is well and that your actual due date is earlier than you thought. You re doing great! I hope you enjoy the rest of the pregnancy and we'll get the running routine back on track soon. Congratulations!
Congrats you guys! That's super exciting! BTW, the baby looks just like you!
That's nice to find out that you're farther along than you thought. Maybe next time they'll move it up another couple of weeks :-).
Congrats! I'm so glad things are going well.
Congratulations! It's always better to hear that your due date is closer than further away!!
April
wahoooo! I'm totally excited for you guys! Also, what's the deal with "captain claw"? Do explain...
Hope you're feeling well!
Congratulations! I am so happy for you! I can't wait to see what you are having. Hope you are feeling good!
Congratulations! That's great news!!!
:-) Courtney
IT'S A GIRL, I JUST KNOW IT! OK....so I'm not 100% sure, but the baby already looks like she's sucking her thumb. Sooooo cute.
Love ya Terra
Oh my gosh! I had no idea you were that far along! That's what happens when I get the facts from a guy! Congrats again! I'm hoping you get a girl, I'd love to see Dave parent a girl!
yay! what an event to look forward too! glad to hear that all is going well.
Post a Comment