I know this was last month but you know me and the speed at which I do blogs. So here are the pictures from the fair. We went on the HOTTEST day of the year! It must have been like 90 degrees that day in Lynden. I think that was the last hot day for us this year though, so I'm glad we did something fun. Even though we were SO HOT!
Dave's parents were there and that was a blessing because Javen and Jaxon like to do different things. Jaxon could spend the whole day looking at the farm animals. He loves ALL of them. So Ron and Jeanne walked around with him mostly and looked at the animals. Javen loves to go on all the fair rides so Dave and I hung out with him watching him have fun on as many rides as he wanted to try. Some of them repeatedly. He liked the ones you can climb through and explore, like the fun houses with funny mirrors and stuff. We all had a great time this year, minus the heat.
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
You forgot to mention your amazing friends that were there.haha. paybacks for not showing the picture on my blog eh.
terra
Post a Comment