CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Javen's First Soccer Game!

Since Javen is now in Kindergarten he can play on a real soccer team. We signed him up with Northwest Soccer and he is on a team the boys named the New Jersey Jaguars. He's had two practices so far and one game. The game was interesting. His team didn't score at all but the other team scored probably 20 goals or so. It was bad. Javen's team could not figure out which way to kick the ball! They were always going the wrong way every time! But for being Javen's first game he did really well. He was a bit timid and mostly just ran around but he did get a chance to get some ball kicking action in. Hopefully the next game will go better. But at least he's out there getting the concept of the game. Way to go Javen!

5 comments:

Christen, Doug and Dillon said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe how big he's getting! What a cutie out there chasing the ball! I wish I could go watch him play...so cute!

April said...

Hey Amy! I am pretty impressed I think you got every single one of those pregnancy things right! I didn't even know what some of them were!
It was fun to see you at the open house, see you on Sunday!
April

jenn gent said...

Sounds like fun to watch... or maybe just funny!! :)

Oportos said...

Well no matter how he played at least you got some great pictures!
terra

Jeremy Saunders said...

Welcome to the jungle...I mean the crazy world that is Whatcom soccer, isn't it amazing how many kids play soccer in our county alone, or even in our club (Eastside) alone? I love it though, and miss it during the summertime when I drive by and it's completely empty.
Mimi
PS Javen will be a stud soon, he is so athletic.