CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Jaxon's first day of Pre School

Jaxon had his first day of Pre School last week and he was so cute. He feels like such a big boy now. He goes to Doreen Fife's pre school along with some other friends from church. I'm hoping he learns more about school settings there because he's already had to be in a time out and he's only been there two days. Yikes. I'm sure Miss Doreen will whip him in to shape.
It's cute to watch him go down the stairs to the door. He's not quite strong enough to open the door by himself yet. He'll get it I'm sure. A few more rounds with the punching bag oughta do it.
A couple of the pictures got out of order, but oh well. I tried fixing it but it didn't work. Sorry! :)






3 comments:

Christen, Doug and Dillon said...

They are getting so dang big, I can't believe it! I love that he's still to little to open the door by himself...what a cutie!

Oportos said...

Way to go Jaxy!!
Terra

talonandanna said...

all grown up- wow!