CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

New Punching Bag!

So we got a punching bag. I've been looking for one for a while and they finally went on a good enough sale for me. Jaxon is the one that really needs a punching bag in the family. Sometimes he can get pretty revved up and needs something to take out his aggression on....instead of his brother or dad. I think we will all get good use out if though.....I hope. Here are pictures of the first day of trying it out. Dave turned out to be a punching bag as well.

3 comments:

Jeremy Saunders said...

Jeremy would be so proud.
mimi

Christen, Doug and Dillon said...

I bet Jaxon is thanking you every day! ;) Can't wait to see you!

Oportos said...

Tell everyone the real reason Amy. You know it was really for you:)
Terra