CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

As promised, pictures of ultrasound

The nurse at the imaging center let me have a disc of pictures from the ultrasound so here are just a few of them. These are what I think are the best ones. I put titles on the pictures so hopefully they show up on here, too.

This one is a picture of his profile with an arm up by his head.



It's a boy! Can you tell?


Another profile of the baby. You can see his heart in this picture.


Cute little hand.

3 comments:

Tobler Bunch said...

Absolutely cute! I love the little hand the best!! I can't wait to touch that little hand!

Marriott Fam said...

I knew it was going to be a boy. Okay, actually I didn't. How exciting. You should make the song on your blog the "My Three Sons" tune. And, by the way, the reason you're not listed as one of my friends on my blog is because I can't remember how to add people. Jenna and Janeal are working with me to become blog savvy!

The Perkins Five said...

Cute baby, but I want to see pictures of the mother!!!