CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 10, 2008

IT'S A........

Today was the day we had our ultrasound as many of you know. I asked the technician if I could take a look and try to decided what it is before she said. So once she got to the gender area it took me all of a few seconds to tell what it was. I'm pretty good at recognizing when it's a boy! So our third boy is on it's way. I have many pictures from the appointment that I will put up later tonight or tomorrow. She gave me a whole disc! We are about to go to the pumpkin patch so I don't have time to do it right now. I just wanted to put this on there because I know some of you will be checking!

Stay tuned..........

7 comments:

Christen, Doug and Dillon said...

Hooray! Congrats! Maybe you guys are making up for the lack of boys by anyone else. Well, I guess Mike and Jessica are on their way to continuing the Reid line! That's great though; at least you already have the clothes!

Brianne said...

Congratulations! My mom called to tell me right after she got home from picking up Javen. I guess there won't be anything pink in your house for a while longer...

jenn gent said...

Congrats! I'm glad you posted it... I was looking for an update!

Three boys will be fun!

Tobler Bunch said...

Oh BOy! Was I wrong? So, the next time anyone asks me what I think someone is having, just take the opposite of my response and then it will be right. So if I say it is a Girl, then it is definitely a boy! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
P.S Thanks for dinner last night, It was absolutely yummy and the cookies were a complete hit, gotta have the recipe...Thank you very much!

April said...

Yeah! Congratulations, Dave should be relieved!
April

Val and Dan said...

AHHHH! I'm so excited for you! Three boys. You are such a good mom of little boys. And won't it be so cute to see Jaxon as a big brother? Congrats Amy and Dave!

PS-I saw that your voting poll was exactly split 50/50--that's cool that we all obviously had no idea what it would be!

Oportos said...

CRAP! I was sure it was a girl. I mean Congratulations! Sorry, I just really wanted you to have a girl, but I am excited that your having a healthy baby boy!
Terra