Last week my sister-in-law, Jessica, who moved back to Bellingham recently came over so the cousins could have some fun in the leaves in our back yard. I think that was the last sunny day we've had in a while. Here are some pictures of the fun they had. Oh, and if anyone wants to volunteer to rake my leaves, let me know! You are welcome to them! :)
Here is the first go at the leaves! I said 1-2-3 go! and off they went!

Don't know why this picture didn't turn. Sorry.

Cousin Camden with Jaxon hot on her tail.

Javen with Garrett. It's the best picture I could get of them.

Throwing the leaves up in the air! Looks so cool!

The best one I could get of all four of them.
2 comments:
What I wouldn't give to be a kid again! Looks like a blast! although I'm glad I don't have to clean up your backyard:)
Terra
So cute! I can't wait to participate in all the fun!
Post a Comment