My dad would be very proud! They are also really good for cleaning toilets, just make sure you remember which one's which:)terra
Hey at least you have clean teeth, or you should with all those toothbrushes. I guess I'll tell Doug to take back his Christmas gifts for you guys, huh! ;)
I definitely think you need a few more!!Cute post!
We have the same thing going on at our house, every night the boys brush their teeth with at least three tooth brushes each!!April
Post a Comment
4 comments:
My dad would be very proud! They are also really good for cleaning toilets, just make sure you remember which one's which:)
terra
Hey at least you have clean teeth, or you should with all those toothbrushes. I guess I'll tell Doug to take back his Christmas gifts for you guys, huh! ;)
I definitely think you need a few more!!
Cute post!
We have the same thing going on at our house, every night the boys brush their teeth with at least three tooth brushes each!!
April
Post a Comment