CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Winter Time

I know it's been a long time since I've done this. It's better late than never. Here are just a few of the things we did over the past month or so. I didn't have my camera with me for all the things we did, so here is a sampling.
Enjoy the rain!

3 comments:

Oportos said...

Well it's about freakin' time! Love the pics, I'll have to come over soon. It look like Isaac has lots of new toys to play with:)

Jeremy Saunders said...

i agree with terra! i can't believe only 45 more days! it seems to have flown by! Spoken like a a person who is not carrying around a baby in her tummy!
mimi

Val and Dan said...

#1: Dan is really mad that your blog is no longer titled "echo".

#2: I can't believe you have only 33 days! AHHHHH! Post some more pregnancy pics!

#3: Miss you!