I was totally unmotivated today. I didn't have to babysit today so I just didn't feel like doing anything at all. At about two o'clock as I was sitting on the couch feeling my bottom get bigger by the minute I decided to make the boys go on a walk with me. I looked out the window at our thermometer and it said it was about 55 degrees! So I couldn't talk myself out of it. I had already made the boys play outside for an hour so I bribed them with another snack and that I would make them banana bread when we got home. I also said I would bring along our camera and they could tell me what to take a picture of. They thought that sounded like fun. After starting the walk though they totally forgot about telling me what to take a picture of so I just took pictures of our walk on my own. Our walk was good and the boys didn't complain too much. Jaxon didn't complain at all, but Javen whined about his legs hurting just one time. We even got home in time for a couple cartoons on PBS! Here is what our walk looked like. I took a lot of pictures and couldn't decide which ones to use and which ones to leave out. So here are all of them! :)
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















6 comments:
Ah - the Roosevelt Trail! I spent most of my elementary school days up there!
That's quite a walk you went on! You're so lucky you get to live so close to such nice trails, I'm very jealous.
the people bridge? I vaguely recall someone telling me they made a bridge across alabama hill? Is that it? looks like a good view :)
Who knew a walk could be so adventureous. Tell Jaxon I look for red cars too:)
terra
Nice! I love that trail! I love a lot of the trails around here... It's so great to live in this area!
17 days to go and counting!~ How exciting!
Good for you! How are you feeling? I can't wait to hear all about it!
Post a Comment