Check out my new poll! I know the baby can come any time, but it had four places to put an answer. If you want to pick any other date, just put it in as a comment. I'll try and think of a cool prize for the person closest to the right date! Good luck!
Things to consider: Javen was one week early, Jaxon was two weeks late. Both boys came at a convenient time for me and the doctors. Javen came exactly 24 minutes after Survivor got over, so I got to watch all of it. Jaxon came in just enough time for my doctor to get home in time for his wife to go out. My doctor now says it would be convenient for the baby to come on the 21st since he will be at the hospital anyway that day. So using that info.....happy voting!
Oh! One more thing. As of yesterday, February 12 the baby has not dropped yet. The doctor thinks he is about 7 pounds right now.
Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment