I know a lot of you know already but for those of you who don't we had the baby! He came on his due date! My water started breaking early that morning at about 3 or so. I went to the hospital at about 9:00 a.m. My contractions were very easy to get through and very spaced out and progression was slow. By 4:30 they gave me pitosin (Don't know how to spell that) to speed up the process since it had been so long sine my water broke. That did the trick and 6 hours after that and an epidural he was born. He came very easily and I pushed for about ten minutes. They put up a mirror and I actually got to see him be born! It was awesome to say the least. I didn't get to do that with the other two births.
Welcome Owen Paul Reid
Born: February 26, 2009
10:24 p.m.
8 lbs. 15.5 oz.
20.5 inches







9 comments:
Congratulations! I heard the news but hadn't heard the name. I love it. And he's got so much hair! He's a cutie. Can't wait to see him. Let us know if you need anything.
Owen is adorable! I'm glad you got pictures up so quickly. I love all of his hair. The pictures of the 3 boys together are so cute. I hope you enjoy your nursing blanket :-).
SOOOOO adorable! Congrats times a million. Wish I could hold him in his little red hoodie! PS--love the last pic of Jaxon; it totally made me smile. :)
oh YAY- CONGRATULATIONS! what a blessing. enjoy!
Congrats! He has some cute cheeks! I hope you're recovering well! Take care and I love seeing the cute pics of his brothers with him! ADORABLE!
Congratulations he is adorable and all that hair wow! You look great too!
Congratulations, I can't waite to see him!
April
eCONGRATULATIONS! He is absolutely YUMMY! I can't wait to hold him. You look fabulous.
Ohhhhhhhh, congratulations!
He is such a handsome baby. Except, I never got to hold him Sunday, so I call first dibbs on him this sunday! You hear that everyone? That is of course, if it's alright with you!?
Again, congrats! That's a very special time for you.
Post a Comment