CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Just because I thought these were cute pictures







9 comments:

The Ferguson Family said...

They are cute! What a little chubba! I hope you're doing well hun!

Christen, Doug and Dillon said...

Congrats Amy! Doug just told me last night, so I came to see pics! He is adorable! I hope you're doing well; sounds like a pretty easy/quick delivery. I can't wait to meet lil Owen!

Tobler Bunch said...

You are right, those are cute pictures! Yummy! I can't wait to meet him and hold him!

Anonymous said...

So super cute. Wish I could come over and hold him!

Jeremy Saunders said...

OKay, I miss a Sunday in Church and miss everything! Amy, he is so stinking adorable! What a cute newborn he is! I love the dark hair! Congrats and welcome OWEN!
mimi

Marriott Fam said...

COngrats Amy! I bet it is nice to have him finally on the outside instead of kicking you on the inside! Are you feeling good? I hope you are all adjusting well. Hopefully we will see you guys soon! Take care!

Amy said...

Amy,
This is Amy Gardner, we worked together at Washington Mutual in Utah. I was reading Becky Marriot's blog (we were roommates in Hawaii). I clicked on Reid, thinking it was someone else and I recognized you!! What a small world! You have some cute boys. Congrats on the baby.

Feel free to visit our blog. you can get the scoop on us.

jenn gent said...

Hey Amy! I've been thinking about you guys and how I haven't seen that baby boy yet!!! I hope you are doing well.

Anna said...

Sorry I haven't been in much communication but I've been looking at the pics. Make sure mom brings lots down when she comes to visit. Hope you're doing well and adjusting to THREE!