CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Pictures of Owen

I was going to wait until Thursday to post more pictures of Owen but I have the time right now as he sleeps here on my chest and as I type one handed. Thursday he will be one month old! He's still sleeping a ton and not doing much more than that other than growing. :(








He looks way fatter in pictures than

he does in real life.











Showing off their double chins!



3 comments:

Anna said...

check out those cheeks! whoah! :)

Tobler Bunch said...

OH MY OH MY!! He is so yummy, love the double chin pictures with Dave. Thanks for sharing. He is looking so big already!

Jeremy Saunders said...

omg, even before I saw the double chin pic with dave, I thought he looked like Dave! he's such a yummy chubby baby. i need to spend more time holding him.mimi