CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Jaxon turns five today!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAXON!

Jaxon had his first friend birthday party yesterday. Four friends from pre school and my half brother, Barrett, came to the party. The kids had a blast playing, opening presents and eating delicious cake! Jaxon wanted a hotwheels party this year because he knew Javen would really like it. What a sweet boy! Jaxon is very happy to have had a party and to be five! He's growing up so fast and I can't believe he's five already!

Jaxon got a lot of transformers for his birthday this year and he is in seventh heaven with them! I didn't even know he liked transformers this much. It's nice that he has something that he loves so much.












2 comments:

Oportos said...

Happy Birthday Jaxy!! I can't believe he's already five. The cake was pretty cool:)
Terra

Christen, Doug and Dillon said...

Did you make that cake? I'm pretty impressed!