CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Jaxon takes the plunge.....kind of

I'm such a bad blogger. I keep forgetting every time I post pictures that I need to upload them in backwards order so that they come up in the right order. So again, you are getting these pictures in the wrong order. Here are pictures of what Owen does when I'm sun bathing and watching the boys do their water sports. Jaxon decided to finally go down the slip n slide! He didn't go on his tummy yet, he went on his knees! It's close enough! Maybe the tummy will come next. Who knows? But at least he tried something. Now he loves it and can't wait for another sunny day to do it again.












Thirsty?






















Going down the slide together. I know the picture is blurry, but it was so cute.


















3 comments:

Brianne said...

Cute boys! You can reorder your pictures once they're loaded. You just click and drag. It can be a pain if there are a lot of them to reorder, though.

Anna said...

Good pics, I like the one of them both on the slide, cute. so sunbathing huh? When I hear the term sunbathing I imagine someone laying on a plastic lawn chair with a coke.

Tobler Bunch said...

Amy you can re-arrange your pictures maually even after you have downloaded them to your post. Just grab and drag. Let me know if you need help. Anyhow, I loved the pictures. Owen looks like he has red hair. He is so yummy! Can't wait to run with you this Saturday!