CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Last Day of Kindergarten and Graduation

Today was the last day of Kindergarten for Javen. His class had a little ceremony where volunteers got a little award. I got one signed by all the kids. It was very cute. I forgot to take a picture of it. We then watched a little DVD Mrs. Otterholt made of the year they had. It was quite emotional. Then they got their "diplomas". It was a cute little ceremony. Javen has grown so much this year and I owe it to his AWESOME teacher and Roosevelt Elementary School. I'm SO sad that there is a chance my boys won't be going there next year. Jaxon was going to have Mrs. Otterholt and I was so excited for him. I am really going to miss the school. I know their next school will be just as good, though......I hope. Here are some pictures of the big day!
Now I have a GRADER! Javen will be in first grade and Jaxon will be in kindergarten. I can't believe I have two kids in school! It's so weird. Am I really that old?























5 comments:

Brianne said...

Why aren't the boys going to Roosevelt next year? I love that school!

lindsey. said...

You are not old!! And, even when you are one day, you will still look 16 so it works out. :)

Tobler Bunch said...

I love Bloedel's Preschool program, I hope he had a wonderful time there. Thanks for letting Sophia come over and play. She looks forwrd to more playdates with her new best friend.

Anna said...

you're not that old, just that experienced.

Christen, Doug and Dillon said...

Your boys are getting older, not you! ;) I love all the pics!