CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Recap of the last two months

Ok, so here I am again! Sorry it's been two months or so since I've last posted. Here is a bunch of pictures of things we have been doing lately. They are in reverse order of course. The first one is of Owen and his latest best friend......the wii remote! Others include Jaxon's rank advancement celebration from a white belt to a yellow belt, gingerbread making on Christmas Eve, Christmas morning, Owen and Brady, Nikki and the boys, cute pictures of Owen. Dave and I ran a half marathon on New Years Eve. The picture of the two of us coming in at the end is hard to see us, but I'm first beating Dave to the finish line! We ran it in 2 hours and 15 minutes! Sorry for the lazy post, but it's better than nothing. Obviously blogging isn't my forte!




















































































































3 comments:

Christen, Doug and Dillon said...

Great pictures, Amy! I can't believe how big Owen is and I haven't even met him yet! You look so skinny! Good job on that half-marathon! Amazing! Looks like you've had a good couple of months!

lindsey. said...

Yay! Love the update. The gingerbread house is so pretty!

kaitlyn said...

I just wanted to say thank you sooooooo much for bringing my phone by the other day (or is it week now?). anyway, you saved my life and i can't tell you how grateful i am. i have been a bit scattered as of late and dropping my phone in the costco parking lot and not noticing was just one of the many symptoms. anyway, thank you so much. if i can return the favor or do anything at all for you please let me know!!!!!

ps great job on the half marathon! how was it? i signed up for my first on May 1st. i am pretty scared. so far, my longest run is 7.25. i have a 9.5 in a week and a half. anyway, well done!