CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A day at the park


I couldn't keep Owen still at all for a good picture of them like this.



Owen's trying to make an escape!












Owen always lays down on the slide when he comes down at the end









What a big boy!




Big brother Javen helps Owen in the swing


Jaxon is going to be Luigi for Halloween. He loves that hat!










Taking a break about four steps after leaving the house. (that's not our house in the background)
What a cute little face!

3 comments:

lindsey. said...

What a great park! And such handsome boys...I think Marina has a crush on Owen. She kept pointing to his pictures and making cute little baby sounds! :)

Christen, Doug and Dillon said...

I can't believe how big they are all getting, especially Owen! I can't wait to see Jaxon in his full costume!

Tobler Bunch said...

Miss you girl!!