We have 13 inches of snow! It's been fun. The kids have been out of school the past two days and they have been having a great time in the snow. Here are some pictures.
Thursday, February 24, 2011
February's Winter Blast!!
Dave and I always love the names the news gives the storms of the season. So I named my blog post Winter Blast as the news would.
We have 13 inches of snow! It's been fun. The kids have been out of school the past two days and they have been having a great time in the snow. Here are some pictures.


We have 13 inches of snow! It's been fun. The kids have been out of school the past two days and they have been having a great time in the snow. Here are some pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So pretty! I love the pictures and seeing the boys having so much fun.
Funny - I thought of you just this morning and was wondering if you were ever going to update this blog! :)
Yeah, I'm glad you posted some pictures! :)
I kind of jealous, we haven't had good snow to play in for awhile! I figure if its going to be cold we might as well have some snow to play in.
Holy cow! That's a lot of snow! Love all the pics! :)
Oh my world!! You got a ton more snow than we got over here! WOW!! You took some fun pictures!! We just got back from AZ, well Rob and I did! I will be blogging it soon. We totally missed the snow storm!
Wow! That is a lot of snow. I thought that our six inches was a lot. Your pictures are amazing. It looks like the boys had a lot of fun. I can't believe how big Owen is getting.
Post a Comment