CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 22, 2009

First TBall Practice and Games

This is Javen and Jaxon's first TBall Game and Practice. Note: This is Jaxon's first ever game and practice. His first year of an "organized" sport! Isn't he cute? The pictures didn't come up in order so the ones in the green shirts are from the game. They are called the Green Cheetahs!























































2 comments:

lindsey. said...

Go boys! This reminds me of softball practice back in the day at that weird little park off of Lakeway with the coach that we called a troll (I think his name was Sean???). Remember when he just didn't show up for practice one night and we walked home to my house in Ridgemont?

YES!!! I totally remember Daily Oral Langhorn!!!!!!

Tobler Bunch said...

You go guys! I managed to have no kid in our family interested in baseball and I grew up playing softball and loving baseball. Never did I think that Soccer would become a part of my life, I didn't even like the sport....go figure! Now I live it with all my kids!