CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Looking forward to a fun HOT summer! (let's hope)


Javen has no fear! He loves the water.

This is as close as Jaxon has ever come to sliding down.
It's been three or four summers! Hopefully this
will be the year!






Don't be fooled. He was just sitting there.




3 comments:

Amy said...

We are ready for summer too. I say that now, but here in Arkansas July and August are almost unbearable. Enjoy. Hopefully Jaxon will take the plunge and slide.

Christen, Doug and Dillon said...

How fun! I wish we were there to send Dilly down with Javen!

lindsey. said...

Good times! I always wanted a slip n' slide but my parents said it would kill the grass. Parents!! You should come on down to San Diego - plenty of sun and warmth to go around!